- Compnay Name:Hongye Holding Group Corp.,Ltd.
- Membership: Free Member
- Registration Date:2019.05.08
- Country/Region :China
- Address :No.16 Changsheng Road Puyang, Henan
- Phone / Fax :86-393-8787136 / 86-393-6681266
- Contact:Jack Guo
Hongye Holding Group Corp.,Ltd.
We are one of the leading professional manufacturer of 2,2,4-trimethyl-1,3-pentanediol monoisobutyrate(C-12 Alcohol Ester, CS-12) in the world, annually production capability 30,000MT.
Our new product C-12 Alcohol Ester called coalescent solvent and coalescing agent used in Latex and emulsion paints. The dosage of C-12 Alcohol Ester is 4%-12%.
The specification of our C-12 Alcohol Ester as follows:
Chemical Name: 2,2,4-trimethyl-1,3-pentanediol monoisobutyrate
CAS NO.: 25265-77-4
Molecular Formula: C12H24O3
Appearance Colorless and transparent, no mechanical impurities
CS-12 film-forming additives can be effectively used in vinyl acetate homopolymers and copolymers and terpolymers latex, and acrylic, styrene and vinyl , vinyl acetate latex. When used in latex paint and coating, it has good resin compatibility. As a new type of latex paint film-forming agent, CS-12 is safe, efficient and applicable to all types of synthetic resin. The advantages of CS-12 used in the latex paint is: better coalescence strength at low temperature, better viscosity stability, better color stability; and to improve the application of paint, such as weather resistance, accessibility of polish and clean, repair capacity and color forming ability.
Operating and instructions:
1) For emulsion paint, the dosage of CS-12 mainly depends on the hardness of the emulsion polymer, compared to the soft emulsion (low Tg values), the hard emulsion (high Tg value) need to add more dosage to achieve the same film-forming effect. In addition, using the same formula but different ingredient (different PVC) will also require different CS-12 dosage.
2) Ingeneral, the dosage of CS-12 depend on the 3～8% solid content of emulsion. Larger dosage will obtain better results. It does not affect the stability of the emulsion when not exceed 12% of solid content of emulsi
|Package||250kg Iron drum, IBC drum or ISO Tank|
Business Registry Number: 120-86-03931